A Monitored Naperville Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Naperville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor notifies you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Naperville?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Naperville flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Naperville flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Naperville Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Naperville flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (630) 360-2986 today or send in the online form for your free quote.