Front doors and ground-level windows are still the likeliest places for an invasion. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical devices for home security packages in Naperville. Even though the technology has been around for generations, you might be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you choose a basic, no-frills approach or the most full-featured system available, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to stress about your equipment being attached correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You secure your access point and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When the system is engaged and an entrance opens, the contacts move apart and your alarm is set off. But you should know, these newer devices are able to do much more than just set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Naperville
On the frontline of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors offer a range of advantages, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trigger your high-decibel siren when an entry opens with the system armed.
- Instant notifications: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re not there? You are able to get instant notifications directly to your cell phone when a device is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given a notification as well. Your house will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Set your home’s smart devices to function together. You may have your entry lights turn on or direct a camera to start recording when an entry point sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even find completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your house will be more secure.
More versatile than previous versions, window and door sensors in Naperville are able to be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your ADT Home Security System In Naperville
Are you interested in having versatile window and door alarm sensors in Naperville that enhance your safety and connect directly to your home automation? That is what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (630) 360-2986 or fill out the simple form on this page.